101 Lombard Street #101 West
The best of City living in a private urban oasis. Lively waterfront neighborhood. Enjoy the ambience of the Embarcadero and the Bay just a short walk from the private setting of 101 LOMBARD - luxury liners berthed at Pier 29 Cruise Ship Terminal, destination seafood restaurants, gourmet shops and eateries at Ferry Market Plaza. Take in the dazzling lights of the Bay Bridge and with ride the world renowned heritage streetcars.
• Light & airy open living / dining room with private deck Fully-equipped remodeled kitchen
• Master bedroom with ensuite marble bathroom
• 2nd bedroom with adjoining marble bathroom
• Plank wood floors & new carpeting, ample closet storage
• In-unit washer dryer
• Lushly landscaped center patio & heated swimming pool and spa
• Glassed corridors at plaza level & common area lounge seating
• Club & conference rooms • 24- hour concierge services & security
• Deeded garage parking & additional storage adjacent to unit
• HOA monthly dues: $1224.00 includes water, cable TV, garbage, homeowner’s insurance, outside management, grounds maintenance, 24- hour concierge services and security
The neighborhood by the bay, North Waterfront extends from North Beach to beneath the foot of Telegraph Hill. The location means great views, good weather, and a lively street scene. Dog walkers, bicyclists, roller-bladers, runners, and families pushing strollers join the tourists on the Embarcadero. Fishermen cast their lines into the waters next to romantic couples on the waterfront piers that extend into the bay. Levi’s Plaza Park provides lots of grassy spaces, a gentle stream, and benches for relaxing.
Locals eschew Fisherman's Wharf for Pier 23 Cafe, where bikers mingle with bankers on their outdoor patio. Fog City, at the junction of Battery Street and the Embarcadero is a beloved San Francisco institution, serving upscale food in an authentic 1930s diner. For those craving gourmet cuisine, The House serves up Asian Fusion in an intimate setting. On July 4th, there's no better place to watch the fireworks than from a balcony in the North Waterfront.
This is a walkable neighborhood, with downtown San Francisco a few minutes by foot, and access to shopping in the Marina. Public transportation to downtown is a trip back in time, thanks to Muni's vintage trolleys from around the world on the F-line, a fleet of restored street cars that trundle from Jones and Beach streets in Fisherman's Wharf along the Embarcadero and up Market Street to the Castro District.